the gift of sharing
all my nonsense
with the people who matter


adrienne - azaria - brian
carol - cass - clare
daniel - debbie tan - desmond
eden - edwina - evelyn - iris
jeremiah wzl - joel qop
khairiyah - lianne
liz zhou - minh huong - natalia
neha - nick koh - revathy
tiara - vivienne - yi fen


Verbum Dei
BBC Online - CNN.com

best viewed with Internet Explorer 5.5 and up
Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Web Counters

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Haven't forgotten...

I'm sorry! No, I certainly haven't forgotten about updating - I've just been terribly swamped with work, having crossed into the second half of the Winter Quarter at the University of Washington. Still faithfully doing photo captions for the coming update, but progress is rather slow with all the assignments and tests!

Will do my best to finish this upcoming post by Saturday evening (Sg time). In the meantime, Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend!

yours, from the little red dot at... 5:42 pm