the gift of sharing
all my nonsense
with the people who matter


adrienne - azaria - brian
carol - cass - clare
daniel - debbie tan - desmond
eden - edwina - evelyn - iris
jeremiah wzl - joel qop
khairiyah - lianne
liz zhou - minh huong - natalia
neha - nick koh - revathy
tiara - vivienne - yi fen


Verbum Dei
BBC Online - CNN.com

best viewed with Internet Explorer 5.5 and up
Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Web Counters

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

on snow and school

- Apologies for those who knew about the Commenting fiasco tt happened yest and today. I've just re-installed the Comments link, and it looks like we're back in business! I've also re-inserted comments from e prev posts and replied to them (@Tannie, Khairiyah and Boat > go read hehe!). Please do alert me if something doesn't work well with e commenting again. Thanks and I'll see you Sunday! -

My Biopsychology quiz got postponed from yesterday till this morning because of heavy snowfall in many parts of Seattle... neat excuse! Ha ha. Well it wasn't so bad where I am and where the campus is, but some students and professors got snowed in and couldn't go down to campus.

Oh yes, for those who have asked, just to mention the courses that I'm doing at the University of Washington - they are Biopsychology, Clinical Psychology and Psychology of the Self. Very interesting, very cool, and very well-taught. :) Will share more with you this weekend!

yours, from the little red dot at... 4:55 pm