the gift of sharing
all my nonsense
with the people who matter


adrienne - azaria - brian
carol - cass - clare
daniel - debbie tan - desmond
eden - edwina - evelyn - iris
jeremiah wzl - joel qop
khairiyah - lianne
liz zhou - minh huong - natalia
neha - nick koh - revathy
tiara - vivienne - yi fen


Verbum Dei
BBC Online - CNN.com

best viewed with Internet Explorer 5.5 and up
Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Web Counters

Monday, January 08, 2007

Hunger pangs

To you - who showered me with birthday wishes, words of care, concern and encouragement, and comments on my life in a foreign land - you have helped me experience love to a degree that I never have before. And you are a big part of teaching me to appreciate, treasure, and cherish the power of human relationships in one's life. Truly, from my heart, I thank you.

================================

Hey friends,

Just two messages for you:
  1. If the pictures on the filmloop fail to load, or take a long time to load, my apologies. Do try refreshing the page and hopefully it will work. If there are any problems, please alert me to it by emailing me, and I'll try to do some repair work!
  2. I was just thinking about how it can be quite a hassle for you to drop by my blog in the midst of your busy schedules, only to be disappointed with me not having updated it. So from this post onwards, I shall specify a date at the end of my post in which I will update my blog (Singapore time, GMT+8), so that you'll know when will be a good time to visit! If there should be any changes to this date (in situations such as me rushing an assignment, studying for a quiz, or holidaying in some fun part of the North Americas), I'll be sure to let you know. Hope this helps!
================================

And today we talk about sustenance in Seattle (with more than occasional allowances for indulgence!). The pictures tell all.

Caveat - the food featured does not necessarily suggest subsequent personal consumption. If the assumption were true, then according to the rule of modus ponens:
  1. My arteries are suffering the irreversible process of clogging up,
  2. I would have gone broke,
  3. I will be blessed with roundness and prosperity.

And with that, let the story begin!

================================

Next update: Sat, 13 Jan 2007, evening onwards.


yours, from the little red dot at... 2:59 pm